- cPanel-Security Panel›Hi! In this video I want to talk to you about the security panel. Let’s go ahead and scroll down and grab this guy right here in the title bar where you get the four arrows, left click, hold and drag that guy up to the top of the page here so I don’t have to keep scrolling down.
- cPanel-Password Protect Folders›In this video, I’m going to show you how easy it is to create a password protected directory or folder. That way, you can keep all your goodies in there that you don’t want anybody getting access to unless you give them a username and password. It’s pretty simple, once you log in to your cPanel control panel, scroll on down a little bit and click on the password protect directories icon.
- cPanel-Create a MySQL Database›This video is going to show you how to create a MySQL database and yes it’s pronounced as “My SQL” not “My sequel” so the next time you have a dinner party discussing databases and frankly why would you be at a dinner party discussing databases but that’s a different story altogether, now you wont sound so much like a dork. It is pronounced MySQL.
- cPanel-Create WordPress Site›This video is going to show you how to easily create a fully functioning website without having to know any coding whatsoever. Just a few clicks of your mouse button and you got yourself a website.
- How To Add Themes To WordPress›This video will demonstrate how easy it is change the look of your website by simply changing the theme. The theme in WordPress is pretty much like that of a book cover of a book. The contents of the book remains the same but with a new book cover or theme as it is in this case, you’re changing the look, the outward appearance of that book.