- How To Add Plugins To WordPress›This video will show you how to add functionality and some cool features to your WordPress website by way of adding what’s called plug-ins.
- cPanel-Customizer Error Pages›This video is going to show you how you can quickly and easily customize your error pages. Let me first tell you what an error page is. You may have encountered them before if you’ve been on the internet any length of time. For one, you might enter a URL to a page on a website that actually does not exist.
- Create A Favicon›This video is going to show you how to create a favicon, which is short for favourite icon. In other words any time that you encounter or somebody else encounters your website page and they want to save it in their bookmarks or favourite, well it’s going to have a little icon up here in the tab.
- cPanel-Backup & Restore›Now one of the most important tasks you’re going to need to do on a regular basis is a backup of your online projects like website files or maybe even databases also. On occasion, you might have to restore one of these backups in order to fix your broken website or busted database. This video will cover both the backup and the restore process.
- cPanel-Create Redirect›This video is going to show you how to create a simple redirect using your cPanel control panel. Now for me, the main reason behind wanting to create a simple redirect is for affiliate marketing.